What’s beyond the horizon?

I once found peace, tranquility and a real feeling of quiet. 

Yet I abandoned it out of this compulsion of chaos and peril.

I found the light. 

Yet I am compelled by dark , it animates me so much that I’m willing to risk everything good in my life to even defend risking it as necessary or just, When I know the result will only be darkness. 



So what the future holds?   

What’s really is beyond the horizon, When the moon is covered by clouds. 

What really is beyond the horizon, when the sun doesn’t shine over there??

What really is beyond the horizon when there is no difference between dusk and dawn? 

What really is beyond the horizon if all we see is darkened.  


But what if this darkness ends uphill, and instead of chaos and peril, there is peace and cherish on the other side of the mountain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love and family

Love and death

Love reflection